Covid-19 : Discover our measures implemented
To welcome you in the best conditions and in complete safety, all the teams of our Hotel has set preventive measures according to the recommendations of the health services.
From 1. August 2021
Access to the hotels will not be subject to the presentation of the sanitary pass except for catering activities.
This will be requested at the beginning of the stay only if you want to take breakfast in the breakfast lounge
As reminder, a health pass is the document by which you can present one of the following three justifications: a negative result to a PCR or antigenic test carried out in the last 48 hours; a positive PCR or antigenic test result indicating a recovery from covid-19; a vaccination certificate. Just one of these documents is enough for your health pass to be valid.
Wearing the mask is mandatory in the hotel
Reception, stay and departure of the client:
– all the conditions of departure and arrival will be defined by telephone or e-mail with you
– Invoices will be sent via email
– Disinfection of keys/badges and other materials will be done regularly
Application of barrier gestures:
– Floor marking to respect social distancing
– One person per elevator
– Hydroalcoholic gel and single-use tissues will be available at reception.
Reception in a disinfected and landscaped environment:
– Reinforced Surface Cleaning Protocol
– Installation of plexiglass protection
– More frequent cleaning of passageways (lobby, elevators, door handles, etc.)
– To protect our cleaning staff, 3 hours will be respected between your departure and the cleaning of the room